Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Night Out

Hey Dolls

   I went out Sunday night for a family dinner and although i wasnt feeling too good i still had to get dolled up :-). I just wanted to share my look for the night.. I had an amazing time at the restaurant that i forgot to take pictures of my outfit . But i will see if anyone else took pics and if so ill add them.


I finally was able to try out my Con Air Hot Rollers for the first time and i absolutely love it.. I went for more of a loose curl kinda look and it came out great..I have very straight thin hair and usually curls dont stay in my hair for too long( ugh they fall so quickly) but these lasted quite a while and it was very soft and natural looking. When they started to fall it still had quite a curl at the end and was just beach wavey. (um wavey? idk maybe it sounds ok.. lol) Well i def cant wait to continue trying it out and trying different styles with it.. I did use acouple drops of 100% Argan Oil b4 i started so that my split ends wont look dry and i finished with just a light spray of Hairspray (i dont really use hairspray)


And as for my makeup i went for a light pink eye and bright lips... What i used was

Primer: Mirabella face and eye primer ( first time using)
Foundation: Relvon ColorStay
Blush: Milani Mineral Luminous (used lightly)
Highlighter: Mai Couture Highlighter paper
Eyes: Bh cosmetics 88 cool matte palette
Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 glide on Zero
Brows: Milani Brow Pencil and spoolie brush
Lips: MAC Girl about Town




Well as i stated above i really enjoyed my night with my family and extended family. I enjoyed my look and recieved alot of compliments. If you ladies would like any tips, reviews, tutorials of any of the products ive mentioned or any others message me or comment. Til then ladies, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment