Sorry im late with this but im trying to catch up on my blogging. Lately i have been so busy and i have been using quite a few products i havent used in awhile..
1. Benefits Porefessional- omg this primer does wonders with filling in the big pores around my nose area
2. Mica beauty Gel Liner- omg i cant go a day without eyeliner and i love all kinds and colors. But this gel liner i reach for this most this month... Its the perfect black.
3. Bobbi Brown Palette- i have been reaching for this palette over any others lately... It is spring but i have been doing more of a Neutral eye with a bold lip.
4. Urban decay Primer Potion (Greed)- its a great primer for when i want a shimmer eye look...
5. Be a Bombshell Blush- (Beach Please) since recieving this blush in my ipsy bag i have worn this everday.. Its a hot pink shade which means you have to use a very light hand. But its the perfect springtime pink shade. I love how pigmented it is..
6. Benefit's HighBeam- A pink-ish liquid Highlighter for cheekbones or browbones. Ive been really into highlighting lately for that nice glowly springy look...
7. Maybelline color sensational high shine gloss (#30 One shineday) i have been wearing this lipgloss alone and over quite a few different lipsticks. The pigmentation on it is good and it isnt a sticky gloss.