Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aprils Carabox


Hey Dolls

 I'm late in posting this but its my April Carabox.. I have had such a busy month and was a little late in sending my package as well... This isnt like me and i will get back on track.. So if you are new to my blog, Let me explain what  is. ITs like a monthly swap, each month you are paired with two different people and you get to know these people and based on the theme,  get to send and receive a package. You recieve a package from one person and send to another. Our Theme for this month was Go Green

I met two lovely ladies Lauren. Thanks sweetie for understanding.. See what i sent her
Keep reading to see what Elise sent me.....


First off look at how cute this package was...


First thing i saw was two packs of "Green" skittles.. My girls enjoyed the candy and ofcourse none was saved for me :-) Burts bees lip balm with mango... Omg this smells so good and is so moisturising...

Then i saw this Green covergirl eyeshadow single in the shade kabom kelly.

Then i saw this Eco Tools foundation brush. Funny thing is this is my first eco tools product. Thanks girl!
Aveeno moisturizer- i love using this moisturizer it helps when i have dry skin.


Next is this green nyc nail polish in the shade high line green. I have tried other products from nyc but not their nail polish so excited to wear this...

So this is my Carabox for the month of april. i really enjoyed getting to know these lovely girls. 
Stay Beautiful Dolls!

 photo Signature_zps487c9c2e.png

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Lovin the nail polish shade and of course, the Burt's Bee's. I'm addicted for life!

    ReplyDelete