Image Map

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Liebster Award


So this morning while checking my email and ofcourse by following my favorite blogs and to my surprise i was nominated for a Liebster Award.  Thanks to +Julie Lindgren and +Britt Washington i enjoy reading your posts and blogs and hope your enjoying mine.. Sooo its my turn to nominate bloggers and i will do so below...



So, what is the Liebster Award ?

The Liebster Award is very cool and interactive community that helps connect bloggers with other bloggers. It's a way to promote new blogs that have less than 200 followers. Liebster in German means sweets, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute endearing, and welcome.
The nominees get to share facts about themselves, answer some fun questions from the person who nominated them and then nominate the blogs they love !
It's kind of like a tag.
The reward is finding new awesome blogs and making new friends !

 
Here are the rules :
  • The nominee must like back to the blogger who nominate them
  • The nominee must state 11 facts about themselves, and then answer the 11 questions provided for them buy the person who nominated them.
  • The nominee must the nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, who they think deserve the recognition, and pose 11 new questions for them to answer.
  • They must then tell the bloggers who they have nominated about the award
 
11 Facts about me :
1. I Love to read.. I read all different type of genres and have a little collection of books and will be collecting more and more as the year goes by.
 
2.I smell EVERYTHING!! lol my family always joke on me about it and some of them find it annoying.. I smell my food before i eat it (If i dont like the smell i wont eat it) I smell products and new clothes and anything you can think of i have the habit of smelling it lol.
 
3. I hate feet.. I dont know, but its been something i always just felt disgusted about. I dont like to touch them or have them touch me. Only my kids feet i can touch because its baby feet and cute.. Grown feet kinda creep me out lol (Oh and no i dont smell feet lol its the only thing i dont smell)
 
4. I have a big interest in cars. My boyfriend is really into cars and its a passion we both share. We're always looking at pictures online and watching racing videos.
 
5. I love watching beauty gurus on youtube. I wish i could do some videos of my own but i dont have the time that goes into it.
 
6. I love shoes, Handbags and makeup. (Such a girl in that way)
 
7. I do like to play videogames, dont play it often but ill join my boyfriend in a game or two once in awhile)
 
8. I love to watch sports, mainly basketball.. although i cant play it very well (Ill deny it if asked lol I like to pretend im the best!)
 
9. I am 5'9 always been tall since i can remember lol it has it advantages but also has its disadvantages(Like i can never find jeans long enough for me)
 
10. I am of mixed decent (Puerto Rican, African American and Irish)
 
11. I looooove watching movies... I can have a movie night every night..
 
Questions From Julie Lindgren
 
1) What movie made you think about your own life or made you get a huge AHA - moment and why ?
Theres a few movies that reminds me of my own life but theres only like a scene from each movie that i relate too.. I honestly think that my life should be turned into a movie lol ugh it would be the most drama filled, action filled and have the most comedy ive ever seen in a movie lol

2) How would you like to be remembered of your friends and family ?
The sweet loving, Selfless, Hardheaded, Crazy girl who always dances in the street. lol

3) What charity would you support if you could ? (maybe a link)
Any that supports young children and teenagers with education and fine arts

4) What good deed did you last make ?
Actually was picking up my daughter from school yesterday and this older woman complimented my earrings and i noticed she needed help crossing the street because of traffic so assisted her across the street

5) Talking about food, what spice do you like the most and why ?
As a hispanic we're always adding alot of flavor to our meals. I use a latin rub by goya called adobo (all purpose seasoning) which consists of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and dry orĂ©gano.

6) MAC or PC ?
Mac

7) Favourite Luxury Brand ( Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Max Mara, Karl Lagerfeld , Ralph Laurent etc.)
I love LV but ive been crazy over Marc Jacobs lately

8) Favourite makeup brand (M.A.C., NYX, The Balm, Rimmel,Yves saint Laurent, Lily Lolo, etc.)
Ugh lol so many.. I love mac but its way to expensive to buy all the time.. Nyx is affordable and provides great products and the balm has great products... i like them all for different reasons and products

9) Fist name of your best friend (not husband, mom, or dad or kids) ?
I might sound like a loser but i dont have any friends lol I had lots of female friends and they all in one way or another betrayed my trust or showcased dishonesty. So i dont surround myself with people who i cannot trust. I am looking to meet new people and build friendships.. But my boyfriend is the only person who has proved to be more then a best friend.

10) Favourite book ?
50 shades of grey!! lol no j/k i havent even read the book... Ugh also so many books to list lol i dont have favs of anything since i like so much, But two books i would recommend is Bobbi brown makeup manual (For anyone who is into beauty and makeup) and The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
My sister had recommended this book to me while she was in college and had to read it for a class. It helps you look at life in a whole new perspective.

11) Best restaurant ? (please leave name, and address on restaurant)
Omg if your ever in New York City you gotta go to a place called Dallas BBQs. Its more of a southern place with amazing southern food and the best drinks ever that have a huge size cup and extra shot lol I love this place!
 
Questions from Britt Washington
 
1. Whats your must have beauty essential in your makeup bag?
 
Orginally i would say eyeliner.. I so love wearing my cat eye look and cannot go anywhere without it on. But recently i have really got into lipsticks so i must say both!! Lol
 
2.Where are you from?
 
New york City
 
3.What is your one guilty pleasure?
 
Makeup.. I know as a mom i shouldnt be spending money on something thats not really important but i realllllly do enjoy makeup lol
 
4. Why do you love makeup?
As a woman who has two kids and a busy life, sometimes i need something to help me feel good about myself.. Thats what makeup does for me, although i dont need makeup and i can go without it and still look nice, I really enjoy working with it and creating new looks
 
5.Where do you buy the majority of your makeup?
Drugstore and Ulta
 
6.How often do you buy makeup?
 
Once my bills are paid and the kids and boyfriend are well taken care of and noone needs anything then i take out a few dollars and purchase something.. so either once a week or every other week
 
7.What do you do on a friday nights?
Well i spend my fridays at home with my bf watching movies
 
8.what type of look do you go for in your everyday makeup?
Neutral eye and bold lip
 
9.What color do you look best in?
I'd have to say pinks and purples
 
10.What do you love most about blogging?
Connecting with like minded people who share the same passion as myself
 
11.Does it you longer to put on makeup or figure out what to wear?
Well i'd say figuring out what to wear, but ask my Boyfriend and he'll say putting on makeup lol
 
My 11 Questions
 
1.What is one of your new years resolutions?
2.Whats your favorite makeup brand and product?
3.What was the last book you read?
4.If you can travel anywhere around the world, where would it be?
5.At what age did you start wearing makeup?
6.Besides what you blog about, what other passions do you have?
7.If you can go without one beauty product what would it be?
8.Where are you from?
9.Whats one item that never gets taken out of your bag?
10.What is your favorite lipcolor?
11.Drugstore or Ulta/Sephora?
 
Okay So I've had so much fun doing these questions.. Now its someone elses turn.. Cant wait to read what you ladies have to say
 
My Nominees
 
 
Well it was fun while it lasted.. Til Next Time Stay Beautiful!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment