Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog Redesign



For acouple weeks i have been talking to my lovely friend Taylor Confessionsofabusybusybee.blogspot.com about redesigning my blog and she helped me out.. She took my ideas and from what she knows, and from what i like and her own wonderful taste and created this beautiful design you see before you... So if anyone is interested in redesignig your page look her up... Shes amazing!!
Also Dolls i have changed My Blog to InnerGlambyCrys.Blogspot.com

Wanna chat wit me?
I also created a twitter account and instagram so all you beauties can follow me, keep in touch and chat with me.
Twitter:@Innerglambycrys
Instagram: InnerGlamByCrys

Also my BlogLovin was changed because of the blog so make sure you follow me on Bloglovin too!! :-)

Stay Beautiful dolls...

2 comments:

  1. I love the new redesigned Blog! Loving the white! Xo ALy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love it! Thanks for the shoutout, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete